TRA Design is a leading architecture and interior design firm located in downtown Cincinnati with unique talents and a broad range of portfolio work. TRA Design is a certified Small Business Enterprise (SBE).
We provide full service architecture and interior design services for the corporate, multi-family, hospitality and entertainment markets. Our team of professional architects and designers are constantly seeking ways to improve a design and flex their creative muscles while also actively contributing to our fun and unique office culture. It is because of our dynamic team that we are able to provide exceptional design work for our clients while also meeting our own high expectations.
TRA Design is looking to add an experienced Interior Designer to participate in these efforts.
• Graduate degree from an accredited architecture or design school and with two to five years of experience.
• NCIDQ Certification
In addition to possessing a passion and skill in translating clients goals into the built form, TRA Design is looking for a candidate that also has the following work ethic: team oriented, a curious mind to always learn, self-motivation, strong organizational skills, and enjoys working in an open office environment.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop a list of Program Requirements based on client needs
- Prepare Space Plans
- Work with design team members in developing design concepts
- Select Interior and Architectural finishes
- Select Fixture Furnishings and Equipment
- Assist in creating FF & E budgets and bid packages
- Prepare presentations and renderings to reflect design intent
- Develop Construction Documents under the supervision of an Architect
- Project Management and Construction Administration work
- Participate in team effort of staying up-to-date on current design trends and materials
- Develop an understanding of BOMA Standards of Measurements and develop square foot take-offs.
- Assist in maintaining the Materials Library
- MS Office Suite
- AutoCAD; REVIT
- Adobe Creative Suites
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Space Planning methodology
- Understanding of elevations and details
- Understanding of Construction Documents
- Proficient sketching and rendering skills
- Basic understanding of IBC Building Codes and ADA guidelines
Submit Resume and Portfolio for consideration to Tony Ravagnani at email@example.com
Compensation will be based on level of experience.